Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I love you Panera Bread

Hi friends! I'm sitting in Panera in Missouri enjoying my cup-o-coffee, getting ready to go to Laura's for a slumber party!

I came up to KC today for my consultation for my laser hair removal! I have my first session tomorrow afternoon (hense the slumber party at Laura's so I don't have to go all the way back to Topeka, just to come back tomorrow) it doesn't sound too bad, and my "test spot" they did didn't hurt at all..so I'm excited! The gal said if I can stand the pain of waxing my armpits, this will be a piece of cake!

Tonight Laura and I are going to dinner at...you guessed it..the sushi train! I think she has resigned to the fact that suggesting any other place for dinner while I'm here is out of the question :) and thats one of the million reasons I love her! Tomorrow I think we'll go walk to get some coffee, then go shopping at Charming Charlie (yes, I realize I JUST went there...but I love it!) And Amber, if you are reading this..we are most certainly NOT going there to pick up any of your Christmas gifts ;)

So, I have not blogged since the 23rd..woops! Time has gotten away from me, but here is a re-cap:

I went to see my friend Caitlin's sweet baby boy, Rylen Dean...hes so tiny! It was fun hanging out with her and Mickie and gossiping ;)

I worked a couple of overnights (off duty) and then got up a short few hours later to go work my normal shift during the day, so needless to say, I haven't even been around a computer to blog! Well, actually, I have, but I wasn't smart enough to hack into a certain company's wi-fi ;)

The Toyne's had their 2nd Annual costume party, which was a lot of fun! I went as an old lady with a baby on her back, and Cam went as a peeping Tom. (sorry for the lack of photos, I failed to bring my external harddrive with me :(

Saturday I made a couple of Halloween shirts for my sweet friend Lindsey's son! I love love love my cricut! If you haven't tried cutting fabric yet with yours...do it! But make sure you use a brand new mat, and some painters tape..or there will be a lot of cussing involved....even for you Mrs. Toyne :) The Saturday night I was a loser, and got a burst of energy to clean out the basement, and I went to TOWN! I got so many totes emptied, stuff thrown away, and gave a bunch of stuff away also! Don't you worry, I found several things to post on CRAIGSLIST!! WOOP-WOOP! (my favorite thing to do!) including my very nice ping pong table, ALL of my Boyd's Bears, and Cam's TOO BIG Columbia coat! I have already had several bites, so hopefully we'll be making some transactions soon!

Sunday, was my first day "back to the wild" (if I don't know you, you have probably figured out that I don't give many details on my career....lets keep it that way ;) anyways..it was sure nice to be back!

Monday Cam and I started P90X.....we took before pics and all, I'm pretty excited about it! So, its a different video daily, 6 days a week. It would be an understatment to say there is room for improvement for me :) o-well, as Runners World says "you're still a winner..you've beat all those people sitting on the couch"

Well, I'm outta here, my coffee is almost done, and I'm excited to get to Laura's! (If you're wondering why she isn't with me...she has more pressing things going on...like a job interview!! Fingers crossed and prayers going up baby!

I'm sure I'll be back tomorrow night to let you all know how the laser felt for a full session!

1 comment:

  1. A) Love Panera
    B) Love that you're having hair removed tomorrow! HOLLA
    C) Love B's shirts :) And the fact that you so willingly help me out in time of need!
    D) I can't wait for Thursday :)

    Love you and have fun tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete