Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A few things I've been working on....and a suprise from Mr.Wonderful

I've been noticing I have started a few projects, and failed to finish them..so I made a point this week to tie up some loose ends, so that I could start more projects/work on my scrapbook!

Project 1: Holiday camera strap. I made it not too frilly so that Cam wouldn't feel like a frufru when he has the camera. I can't remember what site I orig. saw these on, but I never really had a pattern, just kinda winged it myself..thought they have all turned out pretty cute considering!



A treat jar for Frannie! This is just an empty container that our protein shakes come in, and I saved one thinking I would put it to good use. Then I just used scrapbook paper, ribbon and my Cricut and made it cute! Frannie has already learned where her treats are now :) I also had a smaller container just like this one (that the fiber add-in comes in) that I saved as well, and used scrapbook paper/ribbon and made a cute pen holder for the spare room. (sorry..no pic)



Remeber these over at Everything I Love and More? Well, I clearly missed the boat for the Halloween ones, but I'm read for Christmas! Ashley and I were talking this morning over coffee on what the other holiday jars could say, like for Valentines day, they could be "I heart U" (using an actual heart, not the word) or "C heart J" Have any suggestions for St.Pattys Day or Easter? These could get really fun, and all it is going to take to change them is new ribbon, different scrapbook letters and different colored candy!




I stopped home for a quick bite for dinner, and I found this Orchid on the table from Cam. How pretty and different is that?!? I love how random he is, and how good he always makes me feel!


Tomorrow is my Friday..woop woop! Have a dentist apt, which I am excited for! Nothing is better than a dentist cleaning. I always say if I won the lotto, I would hire Janelle my hygentist to clean my teeth every morning/night!




No comments:

Post a Comment