Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Do you Shutterfly?

This Christmas I was tossing back and forth ideas on what to do with our Christmas cards, until I heard about Shutterfly, and then I knew exactly what we'd do!

I signed onto Shutterfly (SOO easy, not 25+ silly questions, its easy-peasy) and fell in love with all of their different products! I was looking through their holiday cards and was pleased with the variety. I liked the idea of not having a Christmas card that looked like everyone elses in town (because everyone goes to the same boring places) so I can't wait to send out my Christmas card that nobody else will have! They have classic photo holiday cards, stationary cards, folded cards..just about anything you could want..you'll find it on Shutterfly!

And you all know me well enough that I am a tight-wad, but with low prices on Shutterfly, I will definitley be using them for more than just my holiday cards! Cameron's birthday party would be an occasion perfect for the birthday cards and invites on Shutterfly. They are so much more fun, and less expensive, especially if you need more than "12 invites" like your stationary packs that they sell at the grocery stores. How easy is Shutterfly..log on, create your card, and they do all the work of making it look pretty?!?!?

Ok mom, don't read this part, but my mom has said that she would like a new calendar! So, how perfect are these calendars on Shutterfly? They would be perfect, and mean so much more too since they are personalized with pics of her favorite people!

I recently started loving coffee (maybe a bit too much) but check out these cute personalized mugs with pictures on them!

I would have to say my favorite product from the cards would be the flat photo cards, afterall, you can't beat .32/card! And who doesn't love receiving pictures in the mail, I know I like the Christmas cards that have photos included the best!

So, if you haven't finalized your Christmas cards yet, head on over to Shutterfly and I bet you won't leave empty handed!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment