Saturday, October 23, 2010

Because I'm excited...thats why

If you know me even a tiny bit, you know I LOVE lists, countdowns, planners, etc! Helps me feel more organized.. here are my current countdowns!

53 days until my sister Amber comes back for Christmas!!

50 days until Jingle Bell 5k

35 days until Miracle on Kansas Ave 5k

15 days until Thanksgiving at Dad's (Bren (step-mom) had the idea to do it early this year so that we (all 5 kids) didn't have to stress about adding 1 more stop to our already busy Thanksgiving Day schedules..not to mention, less pressure on the 'ol waist-band :)

10 days until my first laser hair removal appointment

9 days until we start P90x *insert groaning here*

6 days until Toyne's costume party! I LOVE dressing up in costumes, and seeing how creative everyone gets!

4 days left of my current work assignment, and then I get released back into the wild. YES!!!

10 HOURS until my highly anticipated (by me) coffee/muffin date with Mr. Wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment