Friday, November 5, 2010

Craigslist makes me happy

Hi friends! Nothing really new. Went and picked up a new book from the library today (LOVE that place) I feel bad for people who can't/don't read...it makes me so happy. Maybe thats just the daydreamer in me? Anyways, the book is called The Memory Keeper's Daughter. I saw it on an end-cap at Target, and it sounded good, so I requested it from TSCPL. I didn't know until I looked for this picture that there is a movie out about it too..maybe I'll have to watch it when I'm done? Even though books are SOOO much better than the movie..always.no exceptions.
Also, I have mentioned before I am mildly obsessed with selling stuff on craigslist. I have recently posted several things, but today a lady bought the ping pong table for $175! (Hello new cell phone for me :) she comes tomorrow with some muscle to pick it up! Yahoo for more space in the black hole that is our basement!
Alright..off to work, hope you all have a good Friday/weekend! Today is only my Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment