Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I love KC

Hi guys! I'm just avoiding P90x winding down from my KC trip. Laura and I had a really good time!

Last night we went to the sushi train, and then to yogurtini..I'm currently drooling just thinking about it! Then we went home and got in our jammies, and watched Toy Story 3, its really cute if you haven't seen it!

This morning I slept in while Laura went and took care of some business. When she got home we went and grabbed some coffee at this cute little place called The Coffee Girls, and the went shopping at my favorite place..Zona Rosa! We spent quite a while in Charming Charlie, and I got a lot of cute things, but I can't say what they are because there are a couple sets of eyes that read this that can't find out until Christmas :) We made another cool stop, and again, I can't say what it is, because it would give it away for someones Christmas :)

Then it was off to my much anticipated, first actual laser hair removal session! It was pud! I guess it depends on your pain tolerance, but when you're used to getting your pits/hoo-ha waxed, laser is cake! I go back for my next session the week after Christmas! They say you should notice by session 3, so lets keep our fingers crossed!

After the apt, I dropped Laura off, and headed for home. On the way home, I stopped and picked up a Great Wolfe Lodge giftcard for Cam's sister's family of 8 for Christmas! We decided it was much easier/cheaper than trying to buy each of the 6 kids something. We figured they could all get use out of this. Jamie and Gabe went in on it with us, so we were able to give them a good amount!

I had such a good time in KC, I always love going up there and spending time with Laura!

I was glad to see Cam when I got home though! He is so amazing! I love the way he is so interested in what I bought, and how the trip went, and what all we did. I don't tell him enough how awesome he really is!

Well, enough dragging my feet, off to do P90x.

Tomorrow morning I'm meeting Lindsey for our coffee date. We kinda started a little ritual, I go get the coffees, and she makes us a little yummy breakfast!

Hope you all have a good Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment