Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I actually like the touch screen

I took my ping-pong table profit ($175....the lady that bought it doesn't need to know I paid $25 for it at a garage sale myself ;) and bought myself a new cell phone! It was time for my new-in-2, so I headed to Best Buy (they always have better deals than Verizon) and got myself the white Samsung Fascinate, AND had $ left over :) Needless to say, I was addicted to it at work tonight! Thank goodness it can plug right into the usb drive to charge, or I would have been in trouble! My gf Kela has this phone, and I liked hers when I messed with it at DD a few weeks ago, and she has no complaints, so I thought I'd go for it. I also liked the Droids, but they are so bulky/heavy, I liked this much more! It makes my Blackberry look/feel like a brick!

No comments:

Post a Comment