Saturday, October 23, 2010

Halloween crafting

A few days ago I blogged about an adorbable scary mummy that I had made for $1, well I finally finished had time to finish the other 2 that went with the mummy..

This is the Frankenstein, which I think turned out so flipping cute scary ;)! I made it out of a cut piece of 4x4 that I had picked up for yet another craft project (which you will soon see, as soon as I get some Christmas ribbon!) used my..can you guess?? spray adhesive to stick down the green material, used felt for his hair, my cricut to make his eyes, a button I had for his nose, felt for his mouth and I rummaged through Cam's work bench to find the screws that I spray painted black for his neck!
This is the pumpkin...which I can't say I'm in LOVE with it, but I'll keep it anway. After all, it only cost me a tiny bit of orange paint. The wood is more of the fence chopped up and glued together (thanks Cam!) and the green ribbon I had!
Here they are together!
I hope you enjoy my Halloween craft! I better get back to scrapbookin :)






No comments:

Post a Comment