Monday, October 11, 2010

Friday night craft project

Had a really good weekend! Friday night, I was bored and decided to make this cute sign that I had seen on a blog that I follow... Here is a pic of how it turned out....best part only cost me $2! Thats right... I also picked up the little skeletons to hang from a branch just like she has..now I just need to find that darn branch!




Saturday morning I took another class at the gym, which I don't love doing, but I love the hurts-so-good feeling that it gives me the next day...and the next :) Saturday evening we went to dinner with some of our friends Marty and Jenna and then to Laughing Matters, which is always a fun time!

Then Saturday night I did another overnight for work, which was really bad considering I got no sleep Saturday during the day, so by the time 8am on Sunday rolled around, I look like a hot mess! However, I was able to get 3 movies watched, one of them which was Killers (with Ashton Kutcher) it was really cute!

Sunday morning we had our Sunday coffee date at Kaner, which I look forward to all week long! Then I came home, slept for about 2 hours, and went to a baby shower. After the shower, I went out and started my CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!! WOO-HOO!! I'm so excited to say that I have started! This Saturday I have a shopping date planned with Laura and mom, so hopefully I'll get even more Christmas gifts purchased and marked off my list!

Hopefully this week goes by fast, I have quite a few fun things coming up! Wednesday my gf Katie is coming over to catch up, Friday night is dinner with people from work, then we have the bowl-a-thon for jr.acheivement. Saturday is shopping/sushi date with Laura and mom, and Sunday is my coffee date with Cam!

Have I mentioned how blessed I am, and how much I love my life?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment