Sunday, October 3, 2010

10.5 hours of scrapbooking? Yes please!!

Now and then Ashley, her aunt Shelee and I get together to scrapbook at Shelee's house, so when the big Memory Expo was coming to town, I thought it would be perfect for us to go! After talking to Shelee and Ashley, Shelee came up with an even better idea..why not save the $, and just reserve the church basement for a day? So, yesterday was the big day! I got started scrapin' at 8:30, and left the church at 7:00! It was such a fun day, and I feel like I got a lot accomplished! I think there were 11 or 12 ladies that came out, it was so cool to see everyone with their cricuts and scrapbooking stuff all spread out! Not to mention, it was nice to visit and have some good laughs!

Today is just a lazy Sunday..Cam got me up when he got home so that we could go for coffee at the place up the streeet, Kaner Coffee (we both agree we like it more than Starbucks..AND its cheaper) now Cam is at Home Depot, and I am getting ready to go look for curtains for our bedroom.

This week is pretty low-key, but some hi-lites are: working off duty at WWE at the Expo..oh dear lord.., Katie is coming over to catch-up and gossip, coffee/breakfast with Lindsey and her main-man Brogan, dinner/Laughing Matters with good friends, and a baby shower!


I hope you all have a good week!

1 comment: