Saturday, October 16, 2010

Shopped 'til we dropped..

I am currently using toothpicks to hold my eyelids open, but I wanted to blog before the next couple of fun days pass, and I end up lumping it all into one lame blog...not saying most of my blogs aren't lame anyway :)

Today was a really fun day shopping with Laura and mom in KC! Stopped and got a much needed coffee on the way (hey, it was 7am..I am NOT used to getting up that early) We set out to do some Christmas shopping, and I think it is fair to say we ended up doing more shopping for ourselves than anything! I got a coat from Forever 21, which I am really excited about! It is black and white, and pea coat style. I am sad that my coat from last year is too big, but that is a good problem to have...not complaining. I also got this ruffle vest from Forever 21 that is soo flippin cute! Have a wedding to go to Saturday, so I think I'll sport it then. My plan to find a non-skanky LBD failed..so this should work. And I may or may not have snagged a pair of rinestoned tweezers to buy while waiting in line ;)
Also..I found my new favorite store....Charming Charlie...BE STILL MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, picture this, an accessories store, the size of Forever 21, and almost everything is under $10 (besides the clothes and purses obviously) I cannot even tell you how long we spent in the store, and how many laps I walked around that place! I already have a day planned to go back! My favorite thing I got is this neat/big gold ring.
ooooo, I almost forgot, remember that place Cam and I fell in love with in Vegas..Yogurt Inn?!?! They have a place exactly like it in KC called Yogurt-tini. After I consumed that, I was certain my day couldn't get any better!
I bought several other things, but I can't list them here, because a certain someone will read this, and I'd hate to ruin his Christmas ;)
Well, my 12 hour shopping day has drained me...Target, 2 malls, sushi train, hobby lobby, and a Jo-Anns the size of Hobby Lobby (trust me...its a kick ass Jo-Anns) can't wait for another shopping day soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment