Monday, October 11, 2010

Christmas came early for ME!

Cam gave me the best Christmas present a crafter could ask for...my own craft room!!! I have so much space now it is exciting! I can't wait until I get to use it (tomorrow night!!) I spent all evening tonight putting stuff away in it, it was better than Christmas morning! It is so nice to be able to have everything out so that I can actually see what I have! I have so much stuff that I had forgotten about, because it was packed away.


The left side is my scrapbook area...don't mind the maroon curtain, it is to match the foundation on the outside...I think I'll sew up something to cover up this side tho!

This is the left side, and it is my sewing area! The white shelf on the right is actually a bookcase that my grandpa made. Right now it is a catchall, but as soon as it gets repainted, I will use it for a bookshelf..lord knows I have plenty of books to fill it up!

This is where one of the closets used to be, and now I have these awesome shelves!


Here are the before pics..ugh



No comments:

Post a Comment