Thursday, October 21, 2010

37 days..say what?

Ok, so I'll admit, I've been slacking in the running dept (it has been over a week since ran last)...when its cold outside, and still dark, I make all sorts of excuses to hit the snooze...but I finally got back on the horse tonight when I realized our next 5k is in 37 days!! I'm excited, and nervous all at the same time! I'm such a Sue Sue when it comes to being cold, that was one positive about being a fatty-patty, I was NEVER cold..I've still got some weight to lose, but that 80lbs kept the heat in! Anyways, then we have another 5k after that in December, the Jingle Bell Run, which will be fun, because you dress up funky for the holidays, and everyone ties bells to their shoes. Cam and I (and Laura...I haven't forgot about you...you're coming too baby!) are setting a goal to do a 1/2 marathon, hopefully next fall!

Also, in related news...Cam and I got P90X, and we are going to start it Nov 1st. Cam is looking to muscle up, but I'm going to do the "lean" program and hopefully help my big 'ol butt/thighs get over this plateau that I've been stuck on for a while now...gotta mix things up. So..I'll keep you posted on how that goes...expect lots of complaining...just warning you :)

Tomorrow is Friday, and I am excited for our girls craft night at Chelseys! Saturday its spinning class, family BBQ, birthday party at the pumpkin patch, and a wedding. Sunday its coffee date, and the Battle of the Badges football game at Washburn, which should be fun hanging out with everyone!

Hope you all have a good Friday!

Ps..I noticed my blog had 40 + views on it this last week, but I only have 9 "followers" so..if you are reading this, and don't "follow" don't be a creeper, sign up and follow already so I know you're out there! ok, thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment