Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Laser Hair Removal

So, if you don't know what groupons are...sign up for them..ASAP! (sorry Topeka is lame, and doesn't have this option, but KC is close, and if you go up there half as often as I do..it will be worth it!) Pretty much its an online coupon that is sent to your e-mail. You get one every day, and normally you have 24 to 48 hours to purchase it....they can range from spa services to restaurants..pretty much whatever you click that your interests are.

Well...one of the coupons this week was to a spa up near Zona Rosa for 8 laser hair treatments for $99!! (the coupon said it was a $676 value) HOLY SMOKES...I practically jumped outta my seat! So, I said Merry Christmas to me..and bought it! I can't wait to make my first appointment (and I will as soon as my work figures out which shift they are putting me on...grr) I couldn't decide which I should get done my hoo-ha, or pits...but I guess I don't have to make that decision, because one of the packages covers both areas! And, my sisters friend at work goes to this same spa for her laser hair removal..so I know its legit!


So, go sign up for groupons now (and..if you click the link above, it will count you as a referral from me, and when you buy a groupon, I'll get $10 towards my next groupon..its free..so go do it sister!)

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous of this! :) I want my hoo hoo done for reals!!!

    Thanks for the advice on this! I can't wait to find one I actually want to use!

    Loves!

    ReplyDelete