Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Worlds of Fun..and whats on the agenda for the rest of the week

This week at Worlds of Fun is free for law enforcement/military!! So... I took today off so that Cam and I could go! Unfortunately..we woke up to rain. We decided to wait until after lunch to see if it cleared off, then head to KC. When we got to WOF, it was a ghost town! There was barely anyone there, and no rain..only cloudy with a nice breeze!! So, in less than 2 hours, Cam and I had gone around the entire park twice, riding all the coasters that we like! We had to wait in no lines..it was nice!
I was so excited for Cam, he finally got the guts up to try the detonator..and he liked it! He said it wasn't as bad as he thought it was going to be! I still couldn't convince him to get on the Mamba tho, so I had to do that one alone! (With the 50+ year old man behind me telling me to get my arms in the air..lol) Cam told me "maybe next year" I told him great...he will probably luck out and get out of it if I'm knocked up! (fingers crossed/prayers answered)


I can't quite figure him out tho...he is too nervous to ride the Mamba, but his favorite is the Patriot, which we rode over and over and over and over! I don't mind...as long as I'm not front row. What is it with roller coasters the older you get? Is it you realize you have more to lose?


It is back to work tomorrow :( Tomorrow night I'm heading over to Ash's to see her and the kiddos. Thursday I work a couple of hours overtime; Friday I will be at Kela's scentsy party (if you have never bought scentsy...you should check it out..good stuff!) and then I am working at the expo at a rap concert until 3am...don't ask..I signed up for it before I knew what exactly I'd be working...should be interesting.
Saturday I am looking forward to the MOST! I'm going to KC in the morning (I think I should move there as much as we go!) for Laura's friend Des's baby shower...we got her so much cute stuff, IM excited for her to have it! After the shower, mom, Laura and I are going to Lawrence for lunch at Yokohama's (an INCREDIBLE sushi place from what I've been told) and then we are going to see Eat Pray Love. After I get back to town, Jess at work is having a "gathering" as he calls it at his place, so that could get interesting.
Sunday is my waxing party, which I am looking forward to...mainly to get this wild beast that has been growing in my armpits taken care of, and of course, to see some girlfriends! TMI...I'm sure..

welp, thats it for this week..I will probably chat again on Monday after the weigh in!

ps...excited for LOTS of reasons to get to goal weight (me 160 or less, Cam 215 or less) but one of the big ones is, when we reach our goal, we are having our fave photographer (ok..one of our faves..I don't want to dis-credit Bruce) take our pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment