Tuesday, August 3, 2010

So...I have an addiction

CRAIGSLIST! OMG! It started when we started redecorating the house. I realized that I wouldn't need a coffee table and a set of end tables that had been taking up space in the basement, so I posted them on craigslist, and NO LIE within a few hours, had over 8 responses!!!

So, met up with the guy the following day, and had that beautiful green cash in my hand...and so the addiction began (if you know me at all..I never have cash, I just pay with stuff with my checkcard, so this cash in hand was an awesome feeling, it was like a free-for-all because it wasn't money that was dedicated to a bill or anything responsible! FUN!

So, my list of items sold on Craigslist is:
  • coffee table/end tables
  • patio set
  • sheer curtains (people buy ANYTHING)
  • curtain rods

I still currently have a king sized metal bed frame for sale (which I just received an e-mail today, someone inquiring) and several other decor items. Almost daily I walk thru the house and look around for stuff I may not need, that someone else might buy! It is so fun!!

Let me know if you are going to throw anything away, I may just take it off your hands and sell it! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment