Thursday, August 26, 2010

Babys got a new pair of shoes!

Tuesday night, I got off work and went to Great Plains running to get fitted for running shoes. I was so upset when I got there, and found out they have gone out of business! A guy at work had been telling me about a place in Lawrence http://www.garrygribbles.com/ that I could go to get fitted. So, Wednesday night I went up there, blah blah blah, got fitted, and these are the shoes I came home with! They aren't the cutest things, but I will only wear them when running/working out..so I guess it doesn't matter really. Not to mention, they were orig. $100 something, and clearanced out at $69!! Sold!


Also, my sweet girlfriend Allison is always wearing the cutest clothes (and of course I'm always pestering her as to where they came from) anyways, she had on this adorable green/purple dress in one of her pics, and said she got it from Target this summer. So, in all my free time at work, I was trying to find it online, but was unsuccessful. I ended up stopping by Target while I was out and about this week, and guess what I found on the clearance rack for $5!!!!!!!!!!!!! You got it..the dress! I was stressed tho, because they only had a szs M and XXL; I thought I'd take my chances and try the medium, and I could always use it as a "goal" dress (hey..why not? $5!) but the medium FIT!! I was so happy I could have danced!! I would have added a pic on here, but like I said...I couldn't find the thing online anywhere!

Tonight Ashley and I are off to a purse party at our gf Emily's. I really want a fun purse, so hopefully I'll be back with another post on my purchase tonight at the party!!

ps..9 days left!



1 comment:

  1. I am sooooo proud of you woman! Now, only if I could have the same motivation that you do! Keep up the good work sista!

    ReplyDelete