Saturday, August 21, 2010

Shower.Sushi.Shopping.Movie...I love my life

I think I failed to mention, a couple of weeks ago, Cam suprised me and sent me flowers to work! It made my day!


Onto today...I woke up this am after only a few hours of sleep (thank you lame rap concert at the Expo) and went to my sisters BFF's baby shower in KC. Then mom, Laura and I all went for sushi in downtown Lawrence...melt my heart, I could have stayed there all day, it was yumm-o! Here is a pic of me and Laura at Yokohamas; I should have taken one of our food!


After we rolled out of the booth, mom wanted a "non-old lady purse" so we took her to Target where her and Laura found her a cute purple purse...meanwhile, rude me was shopping for myself, and found this fun new wallet (sorry for the small pic..its all I could find) Im sure it will look cute with a fun new purse from Emily's purse party I'll be going to Thursday!


After Target, we went to see Eat.Pray.Love....it was good!! Of course, movies NEVER compare to the book, so much is left out, but I would go see it again! Laura told us on the way out, even the old man next to her was crying...I think if you've gone through a major life changing event (divorce especially) you will be able to relate to this much more!


I better get for now, tomorrow is the waxing party! I'll be so glad to have my armpits non-european again!














No comments:

Post a Comment