Sunday, August 15, 2010

Oceans of Fun

Hey guys! Cam and I just got back from walking around Lake Shawnee, enjoying this AMAZING weather we are having this weekend! I was heading into the living room to watch our Sunday night line-up (True Blood, Kourtney and Klohe take Miami, etc...) when I remembered that I would blog once a week! So..here I am!

This weeks hi-lites were:

Monday: Cam and I started our second Weight Loss Challenge (WLC) so we will weigh in every Monday. (not gonna lie...not looking forward to tomorrow)

Wednesday:I went over to Ashleys and spent some time with Blake (Addi was asleep :( ) while Scott and Ashley had a ball game. I just LOVE that little guy so much. It is so funny some of the things that come out of his mouth..like when he asked me why my hair was white and black (the peak-a-boo hair with blond on top of dark underneath) or when we couldn't find his jammies (he wasn't looking too hard while he was jumping on the bed;) so I put him in a t-shirt and couldn't figure out why it didn't look right, and he looked completely disgusted. lol, until I finally figured out that one of his arms was thru the correct arm hole, and the other was thru a hole in the armpit

Thursday: Cam and I both had an eye Dr. apt at our new optomitrist's office...Dr. Swader!! Derek and I have known each other since we were kids, and went to CCD together. I really liked him as my eye dr, he took his time (unlike Lenahan, who's motto is quantity over quality) I was happy to find out my vision hadn't changed (second year in a row, woo-hoo!)

Saturday: OCEANS OF FUN!! Cam, Laura, Jay and I all went to Oceans of Fun for the day. It was so nice outside, not too hot! We had so much fun, I think everyone's favorite ride was this one..

we would just crack up, and I loved it! We packed our lunch and had a little pinic under the shade trees, it was nice! Cam and I came home and we were pooped! How lame..we were sound asleep by 9pm (and no, this isn't us in the pic, I didn't take a camera :(

Tomorrow our couch is delivered! I am really excited, but sad that my adorable chair isnt going to be with it. o-well, it beats sitting on camping chairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment