Saturday, August 7, 2010

First ever romper...almost

Before I get started on the romper topic...I have to talk about Cam for a second. HE IS SO AMAZING!! We have wedding to go to tonight, and he/I realized mid-week that his dress-up clothes now look like "soup salad" as we say (Def of soup salad-your clothes look big and sloppy)
So Friday rolls around, and Cam still has not gone shopping (love the guy, but a bit of a procrastinator) but, it all worked out! I was at work, a PD detective stopped by and gave me a coupon to Khols for 15% of purchase...so off to Kohls we went after work. Ok, ok..I'll make my point...Cam went from wearing a 3X shirt to wearing a XL....and his waist size you ask? 38 baby! I am sooooooo verrrry proud of him! We start our second weight loss challenge Monday, so hopefully we both get closer to our goals!
Ok..onto the Romper. While Cam was shopping, I was browsing, and found a couple of rompers. I had never tried them on before (I am a FIRM believer, unless you have bird skinny legs, or your legs are toned thanks to dedication at the gym...you do not need to be wearing shorts...EVER (unless they are gym shorts...) anyways....so I grabbed a couple of these rompers to try on, not to buy, because I still don't meet the qualifications..my legs need some toning fo sho! Anyways, the first one, that was sleeveless, like your normal tank-top style, was waaay too big, the bottom part fit over my booty-thighs great, but the top was so big (because of lack of boobage) I could have fit another human up there..soo..strike one.
Onto the second one (see the attached picture..the one in the top right corner..in black) OMG, I feel in LOVE! It was sooo cute, and fit so well (may I please toot a little horn here..Im no longer trying on sizes with X anywhere on the tag...thanks) anyways...Ive decided that next spring/summer, I'll get a romper! I think that will be one of my many motivations on toning up my legs, so there won't be any reason not to buy it!

Off to get ready for Culver's wedding...hopefully I get a couple of pics of Cam in his new outfit! (my dress will be a repeat of the flapper dress, because I refuse to buy any new clothes for at least another 10lbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment