Monday, August 23, 2010

WLC

Its Monday again...I lost 1.8lbs, and Cam lost 3.5! Although we are both happy we lost... we are both hoping for much higher numbers next week!

Also, Monday nights are our "cheat" nights if we both lose at WLC. Tonight we met up with Cam's dad at Jose Peppers for dinner...food was good, service SUCKED a fatty...

Tomorrow is work, and I am going after work to get tested/fitted for running shoes. I know it sounds lame, but I am really looking forward to it, my hips will be very excited to have some relief!

Also, running the 5k in 12 days!! We timed it this am, and we'd like to be able to shave off a few minutes, and be able to run it in 30 minutes or less...we will see. I am also running the Washburn Alumni 5k with Ashley on the 18th! I love this new hobby (and I haven't even ran one yet..lol) I got some information on a Mud Run this Saturday in Missouri, but I have nobody that can go with me...if you know of anyone that wants to...let me know!! If not, we will just have to wait until the next one!

Talk soon

No comments:

Post a Comment