Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Im pouting...WLC

Had weigh in yesterday, I gained a little over a pound, which is no suprise considering all the time I spent standing in front of the fridge this last week! What is my problem?!?! AHH! Back on the bus this week!

Cam lost 1.8 pounds, which I am very proud of him for doing!!

Nothing too exciting going on this week; other than Saturday when Ashley and I both run our 2nd 5k!! This is silly, but Cam told me if I beat my first 5k time (33mins) then he will buy me the make-up I've been needing/wanting from MAC (I know..you can get it other places for cheaper..but I just love their stuff!) because I am too much of a tight-wad currently to buy it myself. Hopefully he is able to get off of work on time and root us on at the finish line!

After the run, I think we are going to go to the book sale that the library is putting on at the Expo..I love me some books. Then it is home to sleep because this dummy signed up for some overnight security hours from 6pm Saturday night to 8am Sunday morning...can we say coffee?? O-well, I get paid in cash at the end of the night, and I'm putting that money aside for Christmas since there are only 7 PAYCHECKS LEFT until Christmas (not counting the one on Christmas eve...lets be real..what shopping are you getting done on Christmas Eve?)

Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment