Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Funday Monday

Monday Cam and I both had the day off work, so we decided to make it a date day...which sorta turned into date night..lol.

Monday morning Cam woke up bright and early and went fishing with his buddies. I woke up, went for a run, and then met Ashley and a long-time friend of ours, Jamie, for coffee at Panara.

After Panera, I went to Hob Lob, and got a bunch of random things...stuff for scrapbooking, since I have that all-day scrap coming up in October that I've been waiting months for!! Some ribbon for different projects, like this cool crinkle/tag blanket I made for my girlfriends baby shower. This isn't exactly what mine looks like (I failed to take pics of mine) but I wanted to give credit, since I didn't think of the idea myself..I need inspiration for most of my projects..thank you blog world for providing that! And I also snagged some wood hanger things to make closet organizers with for the baby shower! These aren't mine..but again..giving credit..(I've been noticing more bloggers doing this..so I thought I'd better so nobody was offended if they saw me use their project)

After Hob Lob, I came home and waited for my SEXY Cam to get home so we could spend some quality time together. After he got home, (I'm warning you...we can be lame) we got out the bucket/soap and shop vac, and we washed our cars and cleaned out the insides (much needed!) then we got cleaned up and went to dinner! Here is a pic of us before we left..


Cam has been craving wings..and I've never had them (sheltered apparently) so we went to BWW. It was pretty good, but when you aren't used to eating like poop, it makes you feel so guilty/disgusting, so it was good, but I can't say the taste out-weighed the guilt..does that make any sense?


After dinner, we weren't sure what we were gonna do, so we drove around at Lewis Toyota and looked at trucks for Cam, and I drooled over new cars.. Then we rolled thru the $2 movie and saw that Grown Ups was playing, and decided to go see it. It was really cute..I told Cam when we left, if we had paid at the expensive movie (what we call it) to see Grown Ups, I wouldn't have been too happy, but for $2, it was cute!


Ok, so here is the best part of the day... after the movies, we came home, and Cam asked me to go downstairs and help him empty the spare room (which is PACKED with all my sewing/scrapbooking/random craft projects) he said that he was going to start working on part of my X-mas present...creating a craft room for me!!! He told me that I wasn't allowed in that room until it is done! I am soooo excited! I took some before pics, and once it gets done I'll post before/after pics!

Its a pretty low-key week this week...my girlfriend Lindsey is coming over to have another craft night tomorrow, Thursday I am working late for some OT, Friday I have an apt to donate blood, Saturday I work security all day at Sesame Street Live (you laugh, but its damn good $..so sign me up Elmo!) and Sunday I have a baby shower to go to! All in all..a good week!

Talk to you soon...

ps...have my 2nd 5k on the 18th!! This is addicting!





No comments:

Post a Comment