Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesday

Hi friends! I have really enjoyed my last couple days off! Sunday I suprised Cam by coming home early and suggesting we go see Life As We Know It at the $2 movie. It was really cute, and made us want a baby even more! (Despite how much that little baby cried ;)

Monday I went with Ashley up to her Aunt Shelee's house and we scrapped all day! I love doing that with them! I got caught up on several pages in my Vegas book! Cam didn't do anything nearly as exciting..he went and helped dad with rental properties.

Tuesday Cam went and worked on the rentals again, and I stopped by Chelsey's house to pick up a couple of vases that she gave me that go perfectly in my living room! After that,I had my 1 hour massage (thank you Groupon!) which felt like HEAVEN!!



After that, I came home, got ready, and Cam and I went out to dinner with a gift card we were given for Christmas, and to see The Fighter. It was ok..if you are dying to see it, you'd be safe waiting until it comes to $2..pretty slow moving movie...but decent.



Tomorrow I am GOING DARK! I repeat GOING DARK with my hair! I am so excited! I am trying to step out of my comfort zone. Here is the darkness I am going for, maybe with some red-hilites. I understand I am super blond now, so it will take a couple sessions to get this dark, but thats the goal. *Disclaimer..no clue who these women are..they popped up on google image search for dark hair. Lol, if you are reading this, and you know one of them..I assure you Im not a creeper ;)*






So, incase you haven't seen us in a while...we have packed on a few lbs...which we are not happy about. I have gained 10lbs, and Cam has gained at least that. The holidays hit, then our horrible news, and it just kinda snowballed from there. I am not trying to make excuses tho. Tomorrow we start back on the bandwagon...HARDCORE. We are going to weigh in every Wednesday morning in front of each other, and if we gain we have to go..sometime during that same day, to our mutual savings account and deposit $5. I don't much care about the $5, but the inconvience of having to go to the bank and look like an IDIOT depositing $5 is reason enough for me to not gain! haha! So, please help keep me accountable. I will post every Wednesday how we did. I have 24 lbs to go until my goal, Cam has 30. We have yet to decide what we get WHEN (not if) we reach our goals. Do you have any ideas?? I'd love suggestions...and no food reward please...obviously we've had enough of that..;) Not to mention,we have 3 (that we know about) weddings to go to this year, and 2 of them, Cameron is in the wedding, so this weight loss is a MUST!

And a total change of subject..but here are a few songs I LOVE LOVE LOVE right now:
Colder Weather- Zac Brown Band (I have listened to it probably 25+ times today ;)
What Do You Want- Jerrod Neimann
Don't You Wanna Stay-Kelly Clarkson & Jason Aldean
Bad Company-Five Finger Death Punch (great workout song)
From Across The Room-Sunny Sweeney
Welp, its bedtime for me (which is about 3 hours earlier than usual) gonna go to the gym before I get my hair did! Hope you have a good Wednesday.
















No comments:

Post a Comment