Saturday, January 22, 2011

Suprise from Cam

Got my hair did Wednesday, and I really like it! It is definitley dark! I will have to take a pic and post it for you. Sometimes I miss my blond, but I know this was a healthy choice for my hair for a bit.

Yesterday Cam came home from work and asked me what I had planned Tuesday night (day off) and I told him my evening was free..whats up? He pulls out a groupon for Tellers! I thought it was so cute that he had signed up for Groupon for one (I talk about it enough) and that I have always wanted to try Tellers, but never have. So, Tuesday night we will be using our Groupon at Tellers! It helps that we have weigh in the next morning, so we won't go crazy with our eating.
Tuesday, before our date, I have my second session of laser hair removal in KC (a previous Groupon purchase that was put on hold when I became preggers) Not gonna lie..love that this place is within walking distance from Charming Charlie, I'll definitley be stopping in there!
Off to work..hope you have a good Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment