Monday, January 31, 2011

I will carry you



A while back I was told about a blog that I should start reading, Bring The Rain. I read quite a bit of the blog, and cried a lot too. I later was told that the girl who had the blog, had written a book. It wasn't until our recent loss, and talking about it with a friend, that I decided to buy this book and start reading it. I started the book Saturday evening, and I am over half-way done with it! It is amazing. If you have ever experienced the loss of a child, or even if you have not, you should read this book. Not only does it find joy in such a bad time, it truly makes you think about how Christianity plays a role in your own life. (at least it did to me anyway) I have read some of it to Cameron, and we talk about how we felt in December, and how we will strive to raise our children with faith and values.

Anyway, thats all..just wanted you to check into this book if you have time. It is only a couple hundred pages long, so it won't take long..and you'll be so happy you've read it...and don't forget your kleenex.



No comments:

Post a Comment