Saturday, March 20, 2010

Toes, 1st b-day and a parade

I think I forgot to mention in my last couple of blogs that the DD girls got together for breakfast at Panera and then went out for pedicures. Next month we are going to Lindsey's musical RENT!
My best friend Ashley's daughter, Addison turned 1!!


We went to the FREEZING cold St.Patrick's Day parade and hung out with great friends all day!
And to keep those of you who dont know up-to-date, the house has been on the market for 11 days, and has had 5 showings, and 1 offer. The offer wasn't do-able (we would have had to pay $5000, so we will just keep praying that someone else comes along and it works for all of us! But, Im a true believer in stuff being jinxed, so, until something is in writing, and money is on the table, my lips are sealed...when I bought this house I didn't tell anyone until the day we closed, and that seemed to work well for me, so we will see if it works for selling it too!




No comments:

Post a Comment