Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sewin Saturday

This morning, I woke up..yea, thats right, I said morning...9am thank you very much! Anyways..Cam and I went and worked out, went and got a bite for lunch, and ran a couple of errands. After I got home, I was feeling crafy, and not really in the mood to get dressed, so I started sewing.

First I started working on a camera strap that Lindsey asked me to make...I hope she likes it, I thought it turned out cute! I love the pattern with the stripes on the underside..

I have been wanting to make a new ironing board cover, and was lovin this fabric...I am too embarassed to show a picture of the previous board cover...just trust me that it desperately needed replaced!
And this growth chart..I didn't make it today, I made it Thursday, but thought I would share anway. When my bf Ashley's first born, Blake turned 1, I made him one, and its been fun to see how much he has grown in 2 years. Well, now that her little Addison is turning 1 this week, I made her one too!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE my strap! I cannot wait to pick it up! Also, that growth chart is adorable! You'll have to fill me in on how to make one..I think Mr. B needs one :)

    ReplyDelete