Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lots of catching up to do...

So last time we chatted, we just wrapped up our Valentines Day dinner..

A LOT has happened since..isn't it crazy how one day you're bored and the next day you feel like there aren't enough hours in the day?

Here are some things, small and BIG that have been happening in our life!

Actual Valentines Day rolled around, and we went to church. After church we took some goodie bags over to the neices and nephews, and then went out to lunch with Molly and some other friends.

I had a much needed hair appointment! I get so excited to get my hair cut/colored!

We met up with some of Cam's friends, Marty and his gf Jenna (crazy, I know..AND we have the same initals..JML) and Gilbert, for some mexican food. Since Cam and I both had the night off, Cam and I went to Sharkeys (where his brother, Gabe, is a bartender) and had a few drinks


I went and saw Valentines Day with Chelsey, its a cute movie!

I got together with Molly and had a sewing night! It was a lot of fun! You should head over to her page and check out her awesome dress she made!

Molly and I had Chelsey's baby shower! It turned out so cute! Here are a couple of pics from it..


While I was at the shower, Cam was at church for the men's breakfast, where the theme was get 'er done. Cam said his assignment was to check and see if the bathroom sink was leaking..and it wasn't, so I guess he just went for the breakfast, and less of the get 'er done part :) It is such a good feeling being involved with our church!
After the shower was over, a few of us girls went and saw Dear John; TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT! I read the book, and the movie didn't hold a candle to the book....if you're dying to see it, wait, redbox it instead!
After the movie, Molly and Gerrad had several of us over for dinner. Let me advise you that I am not a fan of BBQ, I like bbq'd burgers and brauts, but nothing slathered in bbq sauce..just not something I love. Well... Gerrad Hall (molly's hub) makes AH-MAZE-ING ribs. Seriously, if there weren't other people there, I probably would have been sucking every last morsel off of those bones! I even woke up the next morning thinking about those ribs...he is definitley gonna have to make those again! Or maybe even teach Cam!
And.. our BIG news..(no, no bambino or ring, don't even try) we had a realtor, Barb Banman come over today to check out the house, and it goes on the market MONDAY!!!!! I have SO MUCH TO DO before then! Its such a crazy feeling! I am nervous, anxious, scared, stressed, etc. Cam and I keep talking that it is in God's hands now, and since he sees the big picture, and we don't, all we can do is leave it up to him, and trust that what happens, is happening for a reason! Lets just hope God remembers my bank account doesn't want to be depleted for this :)

tonight I posted 2 of our computer desks on craigslist and facebook, and within 45 minutes they were both gone! Thats so awesome, I was at Home Depot thinking "wouldn't it be cool if this is how quickly the house goes too?" So tomorrow I will be setting those out on the porch for the new owners!
Ok, well, I need to get started on this list of stuff to accomplish prior to Monday, so Im outta here.
Also, if you would, say a prayer for Cam and I that we are able to sell the house without a hitch, and when the time is right, we are able to find our "forever home" together!






No comments:

Post a Comment