Thursday, April 1, 2010

ABC

My girl Molly did this, and I thought I'd join in on the fun

A. Area code -785
B. Bed size- king, now I just need a bigger room to put it in so I dont have to crawl on top of Cam to get out of it
C. Chore you hate-cleaning toilets
D. Dog's name-Frannie pronounced Fwannie
E. Essential start the day item-its sick, but my computer addiction gets the best of me
F. Favorite color- pink, but I like a lot of black, that sounds gothic, huh?
G. Gold or silver-SILVER
H. Height- 5'8
I. Instruments you play-LOL, if you know me well you know I have NO rhythm, so instrument playing/reading music is out!
J. Job-Deputy
K. Kids-none
L. Living arrangement- Cam and I live in a house I bought when I was 20
M. Mom's name- Ladonna
N. Nickname: none really, my family calls me Jen, but thats not really a nickname?
O. Overnight hospital stay-I dont know that I've stayed overnight?
P. Pet peeve-wow, I have a ton, the first one that comes to mind is when someones drink is empty, and they keep sucking the straw FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET A REFILL YOU ARE OBNOXIOUS!
Q. Quote from a movie-I love so many comedies, its hard to pick just one
R. Righty or Lefty-righty, you may as well take my left hand, its useless
S. Siblings- 2 older sisters, Amber the oldest who lives in Denver and is a nurse, and Laura who is the middle, who lives in KC and is an accountant. I have a step brother Adrian, and a step sister Jenni too
T. Time you wakeup-whenever I want usually
U. Underwear-yes please
V. Veggie you dislike-brussel sprouts or lima beans
W. Reasons you are late-procrastination
X. Xrays-arms, fingers, toes, teeth
Y. Yummy food you make-I really like to cook, so I have quite a few things that I love if you ever wanna know
Z. Zoo animals you like-thinking Omaha zoo- anything in an aquarium

2 comments:

  1. You better stop going out to eat with my husband then, because he is the most ANNOYING drink slurper EVER! I would like to back hand him every time he does it, OH EM GEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't brussel sprouts and lima beans Cam's fav!?

    ReplyDelete