Monday, June 8, 2009

Super fun weekend..



This weekend was my 3 day weekend (for those of you who don't know, I only get every 5th and 6th weekend off, and they are both 3 day weekends, I get so excited when they get here!)


This 3 day, Thurs, Fri & Sat. was extra special because those are Cam's days off too!


Thursday Cameron asked me to have a date day with him; He can be so romantic! We went paddle boating at the lake, to dinner at Olive Garden and to see the midnight sneak peek of The Hangover. It was such an awesome day! (Pics will come, they are on a disposable camera)


Friday we went swimming at my aunt & uncles house with Cam's neices and nephew. Kyler, Bella & Peanut.


Friday evening we went to Robby's cabin on the river. We fished, drank and just had a good time.


Saturday everyone at the cabin went floating on the river! I was kinda nervous, because for some reason I always thought that the Kansas River sucked you under? Thanks dad for that BS! LOL. Anyways, it was really fun, and I got some much needed sun!


After floating, we hurried back to my house, and got ready to go to Bella & Peanut's dance recital. They were adorable, and did such a good job! The whole family went out to dinner afterwards.


Overall it was a wonderful weekend!!


Here are some pics of the girls after their recital. I will try to get the paddle boating, swimming and the river pics developed soon!



1 comment:

  1. Okay...can we say...life fulfilled! You are beaming with happiness! I just read your blogs and I can only picture that beautiful bright smile of yours...Thank you Cam for making my girl happy!

    ReplyDelete