Monday, June 22, 2009

Not Me Monday



Friday I did NOT get off work at 10:30, and go to a get together at a co-workers house. I did NOT have a really good time hanging out with all my new buddies, and I did NOT get home at 5am!
Saturday morning I did NOT get up at 8am to go spend the day with Laura in KC. I did NOT have fun shopping, and giggling in the dressing room like we always do. I did NOT eat my FAVORITE sushi train for lunch!
Sunday, I did NOT make my daddy-o breakfast. I did NOT go riding along with Cam while he was working, and we did NOT go spend some time with his family when he got off.
Today I did NOT go soak up some sun at the pool, I did NOT go workout, and I did NOT go see Ashley and her bambinos.
Tomorrow I do NOT have to go back to work...boo! AND I will NOT be waiting for one of my besties to let me know how her apt went!!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment