Friday, June 19, 2009

Lots of fun things..

So I have not wrote a blog in a while, sorry! Time just slips away from me!
This week at work has been pretty busy, and REALLY hot! I come home with wet clothes (from sweat) every night. Yuck!
But my good things that have happened over the last week or so are: Cam suprised me and ordered Dish Network for me to have so I didn't have to go to my moms or Cailtin's (my FTOs) to watch TV. He knows that I am a tightwad, and wouldn't do that for myself, so he did it. He's so thoughtful. I didn't have a lawmower, and would have to borrow my dads or Cams every time I wanted to mow the lawn (talk about annoying) so I got on Craigslist, and found a really nice one for $30! I was so excited, it works great! Then Fri, Sat & Sun Cam and I rode with my dad and Brenda (stepmom) to their lake house in the Ozarks and spent a few days just relaxin, boatin, swimmin, etc. It was a lot of fun! We got back Sunday, and we went to Cam's parents house, and they had got us both Oakley sunglasses because they looked like "cop glasses" lol..they are so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment