Friday, June 19, 2009

8 Things

8 things I am looking forward to:
1-going to KC to spend the day with my sister,Laura, on Saturday
2-getting a pedicure-hopefully soon!
3-hopefully finding out one of my closest friends, Chelsey, will have no problem getting prego!
4-Finishing phase 3 of my FTO program, and going to evaluation phase
5-going to Worlds of Fun and Oceans of Fun with Cam's family
6-meeting up with a friend from the academy for lunch in manhattan
7-Katie's birthday
8-Chelsey & Jason's reception

8 things I did yesterday:
1-woke up
2-gym
3-work
4-arrested someone
5-got off work late
6-went to walgreens to pick up pics I had developed
7-took Nyquil
8-went to sleep

8 things I wish I could do:
1-tile my kitchen floor
2-get a front loading washer/dryer
3-be able to run all of my 3 mile jog, not just half of it
4-lose 15 more lbs
5-buy a flat screen TV
6-know then what I know now..
7-have time to catch up on scrapbook pages
8-go to Hawaii!

8 shows I watch:
1-Keeping Up With the Kardashians
2-Jon & Kate Plus 8
3-Snapped
4-Obsessed
5-The Hills
I just got Dish Network, after not having had cable since January, so I really dont know many shows

8 friends I tagged:
I don't have 8 friends on here!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment