Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fun few days!

Saturday I took the first few hours of work off, so that I could go shopping with some girlfriends in KC. It was soo much fun!! These are some pics at the Cheesecake Factory (I had never been, and OMG, I love it!)

Lindsey and Molly, I clicked the camera a few seconds too soon, and this was the result...pirates!!


Lindsey, Molly, me & Melisa (I personally find it cool that Jenna (me) sat next to Melisa, and my name is Jenna Melisa...lol, I need a life, huh?

Monday Cam and I celebrated our Valentines Day, since I will be working this weekend. It was such a good day, I stayed in my jammies all day and scrapbooked, and Cam watched some TV, and played on the computer next to me. We went to Kikus for dinner, and spent our "50 Dawars" gift card we got for Christmas (yes, that is exactly what the gift card said!) and then came home and drank a bottle of wine and snuggled on the couch. I did not want this day to end!



Tuesday we had another day off together. We went and drove around and looked at a few houses (just for fun, and to get some ideas :) We went and saw Avatar, LOVE LOVE LOVED it!! Such an awesome movie, I want to go see it again in the theatre before it leaves! After the movie we went and picked up Chipotle and took it over to Molly & Gerrads and sat around and BSd. It was a good night!


I hope you have a good week. I am looking at my planner now, and nothing is on the schedule until next week, my much needed cut/color, and my movie date with Chelsey to go see Valentines Day!














No comments:

Post a Comment