Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cam the builder & bachelor

Sunday/Monday were my days off, and I really enjoyed them (especially b/c they were Cam's days off too!)
Sunday started with church, which we have completely fallen in love with! Now we just need a baby to complete the package....j/k!!
Then we ran a few errands, and Cam came home and put up guttering on the back porch, and I worked on some crafts! He did such a good job, especially for never having done it before..

Then Monday we ran more errands (I often wonder how 2 people with no children can have so many errands..it may have something to do with my shopping addiction, but I highly doubt it ;) went to Cam's nephew, Kyler's ball game. Then it was time to go to my first Monday (bc I am always working) night Bachelor watching!! We ordered out Thai for dinner and then we ate our body weight in snickers, twizzlers and sour patch kids.
Me, Lindsey, Molly, Melisa & Katie
This is Lindsey with Melisa's huge grandpa dog!

It was back to work today, but I am excited for shopping in KC on Saturday morning!!!


1 comment:

  1. Yay for Hogan!!! I want to see the other dog pictures...lol! Love them!

    ReplyDelete