Thursday, January 14, 2010

Days OFF!

Woo-hoo! Im on my 3 day weekend! I have discovered that me being off isn't always a good thing...I go shopping...ALL day! Oh well, I deserve it after the work week I put in!




Ok, so first of all, I am sharing my shopping day with you b/c Cam sleeps all day (he works nights) So, I start off my day, and I am driving Cam's Exploder (Explorer) and Im on I70, and you know how when its all slushy out like this, you have to clear your windshield like every minute b/c it gets so dirty, well...Mr. Murray was OUT of wiper fluid! Yea..there was some definite panic when i couldnt see!! I had to roll down the window at one point and look out..it was a disaster! I found the closest car wash, and went through it, and then went and got some fluid!








So, I bought a ton of stuff today, but my favorite thing is this CUTE 3/4 length bomber jacket..its so adorable! Here is what it kinda looks like, sans the gold zipper on it









I also found a CUTE pink scarf hanging on the clearance rack, so it was $6..love a bargain!



A girlfriend of mine just had a baby girl, and she is into scrapping like I am, so instead of getting her stuff for her baby, I got her a bunch of fun baby girl scrapping supplies..it was fun shopping for that stuff! (And of course I had to get myself some scrappin stuff too ;)

Well, Im off to go workout before I fall asleep..been a long day. Im excited for tomorrow, more errands, and lunch with Cam's friends, Marty and Jenna!



No comments:

Post a Comment