Monday, November 9, 2009

Has it been this long?

SORRY!! I am bad! I need to mark it on my to-do-list to blog at least weekly!!


So..here is what has been happening...

Oct 2- Cam and I met up with Marty and his sweet girlfriend Jenna, and had a few drinks. Wish we could do it more often!
Oct 8- Went to the pumpkin patch with Cam (mark it on your calendars folks..I forgot to take my camera :(

Oct 9- Dishing Divas night! We went out for sammies, and then went and watched Lindsey in her musical Evil Dead! I loved it!! (other than, once again, getting drafted to work later that night)



Oct 10- Went to the rennisance festival with my mom and Cameron..it was SOOO cold!! Don't worry, I still got a bread bowl of soup, and an apple dumpling! And of course, Cam got the turkey leg! Yumm-o!




Oct 10- Came home and carved pumpkins..



15-18 -SISTERS TRIP TO DENVER!!! It was fun, sans the speeding ticket I received from a grouchy trooper on the way home. Ps...the sushi resturaunt we were at was the most AMAZING sushi ever!!



Oct 22- Had lunch with my girlfriend Allison at Panara, and caught up.



Oct 24- White Trash Bash at my girlfriend Caitlin's friends house..really fun!!





Oct 25- we had pics taken of everyone for Cam's parents for Christmas. I can't wait for them to see, they'll be so excited! This is one of my faves


Oct 26-29 Cameron went to the academy to be an active shooter instructor..I missed him so much!

Oct 29- I worked the crazy H1N1 clinic at the Expo, and got my H1N1 shot..I was nervous, but didn't get sick!


Oct 30- Toynes had a Halloween party, Cam and I went as Popye and Olive Oyl
Nov 2- got together with Ashley, her aunt Shelee and cousin Kayla and scrapbooked from 8a-8p, got a lot done!! Can't wait until our next date...Dec 14th!
Well, thats it for now....I promise I'll be back next week!
Ps...not to rub it in, but I am almost done Christmas shopping!!!








































No comments:

Post a Comment