Tuesday, November 10, 2009

FRANNIE

Ok, so incase ya'll don't know the story, when Cecil and I got a divorce, he took both of our pugs. Well, Frannie (the girl) was always partial to me, and I can't tell you how many times I have cried because I miss her , and felt like I had abandoned her.

WELL...Cecil sent me an email saying how Frannie just hasn't been the same, she is always hiding, and super depressed. Obviously, this broke my heart.

I came home and talked with Cameron, and he told me that if it would make me happy that I needed to bring Frannie home, that he would love her as much as he loves me!

So..Frannie is home with her momma! Cecil brought her over tonight...she has been following me around all night...I just can't get enough of her...

will take pics soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment