Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'll try to catch you up...

Wow, life has changed so much lately, where do I begin? In October I left for the academy in Yoder, KS (pretty much Hutch). It was a lot of fun, met a lot of really good people, and made several lasting friendships.

I'll spare you the hairy details/drama, but while I was down there, I made a life decision that I am 100% confident was the right one...I got a divorce. (and yes, its all final) It was difficult being so far from home, trying get things done, but one person inparticular was a wonderful support system for me, Cameron. Cameron was also going through a similar situation, and we just clicked.

So, I graduated in February from there, and started working as a Deputy for the Shawnee County Sheriff's Office. I am in my final phase of training; I have about 25 days until Im on my own, and bringing home the patrol car. It's so crazy how fast it has all happened! I love my job, I am truly blessed!

So, back to Cameron :) For those of you who have been lucky enough to meet him, I don't need to tell you how wonderful he is, and more importantly, how happy I am. I am sure you could tell that when you saw us together. We have not put any labels on this....whatever it is.... yet. I've decided that I'm done trying to predict my life..Im just gonna leave it up to God, and see what happens. :)

Well, I better go be productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment