Friday, May 22, 2009

days off

I was off work Tuesday and Wedneday..my days off always go too fast!

Tuesday I had to go up to the range to shoot for a bit, then I had a sushi dinner date with Katie. It was yumm-o!
Wednesday I got my hair did, then went to Ryan's game with Katie...where I got POOPED on by a bird. It was sick...but funny!

Thursday it was back to work. Prior to going to work I had a bad morning to say the least...found out my ex had withdrawn almost my whole bank account, and then he decided to take the couch/tv stand. So...my living room looks like I moved out..lol

AHHH...thanks for letting me vent. I keep telling myself all of this unnecessary drama will end soon!

Well, Im back to work this evening...its already a better day than yesterday!
I have to work all weekend, so I probably won't have anything to report..

No comments:

Post a Comment