Thursday, February 24, 2011

must read

Hey guys! I haven't blogged in a while it seems like!! We are kinda boring right now, just working a lot. When we are off, we are trying to finish projects around the house, so that we can start our kitchen remodel SOON! We are both very excited...I will take pics along the way!

We registered for our 4th 5k this week http://www.rocktheparkway.com/ if you wanna join...they are always fun, and rewarding!

Anyways, I wanted to tell you about a book you have to read! It is called Black Heels to Tractor Wheels. A dispatcher at work told me aobut it, and it is such a good love story! AND they are making a movie out of it! So, read it, then lets go see the movie! Don't be one of those that just goes and sees the movie...put a little work into it, to make it all worth it! And, for those of you who are Janet Evanovich FANATICS as I am, is it too soon to start the countdown to July when the FIRST MOVIE COMES OUT!?!? CAN.NOT.WAIT!! A little bummed, because I will be on a canoe trip that weekend, but don't you worry, it will be the first thing I do when we return!
Heading to work now...have a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment